MUDDY WORKS Anpan Cotton Lightweight Canvas
MUDDY WORKS is a textile line by Tomotake, a husband and wife duo who use traditional mud dyeing techniques to create their prints. On this 100% cotton lightweight canvas, you can find their popular "anpan" print inspired by the Japanese pastry.
Light canvas is an ideal fabric to use for a variety of sewing and DIY projects including:
- Bags and pouches
- Aprons and other lifestyle items
- Children's clothing
- Baby blankets, swaddles, and bibs
- Home decor like tablecloths, table runners, and wall hangings
|Fabric Type||Lightweight Canvas|
|Fiber Content||100% Cotton|
|Brand/Designer||MUDDY WORKS / Tomotake|
- USA: Flat rate $8.00 (USD)
*Free Shipping on orders over $100
- Canada: Flat rate $26 (USD)
*Free shipping not available.
- Rest of the world: Unfortunately, we only ship to the USA and Canada at this time.
We aim to ship all our orders within 1-2 business days. Fulfillment may take longer if you purchase during or after a sale.
DUTIES AND TAXES
International shipments headed outside of the US may incur duties, taxes, or other fees. These are the responsibility of the purchaser to pay. Please check your country's individual rules on importing items before purchase.
Read our full shipping policy here.